New Rules for End of Life Care DVD Kit: A Guide on the Stages of Death
Caring for someone as they approach the end of their life is not the same as caring for someone who is going to get better. Unfortunately, most people don't know this.
That is why Barbara Karnes, RN created this multi award winning film, New Rules For End of Life Care, DVD Kit. This educational kit teaches people how to care for their loved one at the end of their life.
Whether the patient is at home, in a nursing home or hospital, this kit will give the family valuable information they need to understand the dying process.
DVD: ( 25 minutes) New Rules For End of Life Care : Information on end of life care that addresses not only the behavior changes as they pertain to food, sleep and withdrawal but pain management and the use of narcotics, addiction and overdosing.
BOOKLET: Gone From My Sight - Detailed information on what you should expect to see in the months, weeks, days and hours approaching death from old age or disease. Offers a short, simple, non medical description of the signs of approaching death.
BOOKLET: The Eleventh Hour - explains what to do and how to care for your loved one during the end of life process.
New Rules For End of Life Care is a powerful educational tool that can be viewed with families as part of the care plan. Many agencies use the film for staff inservice and onboarding. It can also be used as a marketing tool for community education and outreach.
NEW RULES FOR END OF LIFE CARE IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DIGITALLY ON VIMEO.
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS:
You can now purchase directly from our Canadian Distributors at DDNBC!
- 2015 WORLD HUMANITARIAN AWARDS Gold Winner for International Humanitarian Award
- 2015 TELLY AWARD WINNER for Heath and Wellness
- 2015 COMMUNICATOR AWARD WINNER, Gold Award of Excellence Film/Video on Social Issues
- 2015 NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS Gold Winner in Consumer Education Programs
- 2015 NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS: Merit for Books/ Publications
- 2015 NATIONAL HEALTH INFORMATION AWARDS Gold Winner for Total Health Information Programs
- 2015 CONTENT MARKETING AWARDS finalist.
- 2015 DAVEY AWARD, Silver in Film/Video - Health & Wellness.
- 2015 International Award of Merit from the INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND CULTURE (IFFEHC)
- 2015 Official Selection, GLOBAL HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL in London
- 2015 Official Selection, FILM FEST 52 in Connecticut
- 2015 Official Selection, AWARENESS FESTIVAL in Los Angeles
- 2015 Official Selection, GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL in Chicago
- 2015 Official Selection, WORLD HUMANITARIAN AWARDS in Jakarta