Care for the Caregiver DVD Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Available ON DEMAND HERE
Professionals who support, educate, and guide patients and families through the dying process often carry unrealized grief which can lead to burn out. Agencies use this award winning DVD kit to promote healthy self care practices for their staff and team members, helping them create a more fulfilling work environment.
Care For The Caregiver is intended for anyone who is immersed in the responsibilities of supporting, educating, and guiding a person and their family through the dying experience.
- social workers
- nurse’s aides
- end of life doulas
- Eleventh Hour volunteers
DVD: Care For The Caregiver (28 minutes)
Suggestions for creating a fulfilling work environment, staying balanced and healthy amid constant sadness, and maintaining a happy, engaged personal life. Intended for professionals whose responsibilities include supporting, educating, and guiding a person and their family through the dying process.
BOOKLET: You Need Care Too
Written for the professional end of life caregiver who carries the responsibility of supporting people through the dying experience. This booklet reduces caregiver burnout by providing self care insights and suggestions to make their work healthier and more balanced.
- 2017 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video-Social Issues / Responsibility for Film / Video
- 2017 TELLY AWARDS SILVER WINNER, General-Health and Wellness for Non-Broadcast Productions
- 2017 NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS WINNER, Healthcare:Education/ Training Programs
- 2017 NATIONAL HEALTH INFORMATION AWARDS SILVER WINNER, Nurses/Allied health Professionals
- 2017 INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND CULTURE (IFFEHC) International Award of Merit
- 2017 DOCS WITHOUT BORDERS FILM FESTIVAL, Official Selection
- 2017 AWARENESS FILM FESTIVAL: Merit Award of Awareness