This is How People Die DVD
This is How People Die offers an in depth workshop with Barbara Karnes, RN on the dying process. In this three part, award winning DVD, Barbara addresses the normal dying process from the months before to the moment of death.
This film is used in continuing education for the following:
- Medical Staff Orientation
- Hospice Volunteer Training
- Stephen Ministries
- Parish Nurses
- End of Life Doulas
- Nursing Faculty Inservice &/or Orientation Nursing Schools
Check with your local state board of nursing for CEU eligibility.
Close Captioned for the Hearing Impaired
Part One: 65 minutes - Natural process of dying from disease and old age
Part Two: 50 minutes - Labor of dying
Part Three: 45 minutes - Questions & thoughts
By educating your team, you enhance their ability to provide compassionate care and support. Don't miss this opportunity to empower your staff and elevate the quality of end-of-life care. Order now and unlock the transformative power of This is How People Die.
Don't have a DVD player?
This is How People Die is available to purchase for $265 or rent for $95 digitally on Vimeo.
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Social Issues / Responsibility
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Health and Wellness
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Education / Educational Institutions