This is How People Die DVD
This is How People Die offers an in depth workshop with Barbara Karnes, RN on the dying process. In this three part, award winning DVD, Barbara addresses the normal dying process from the months before to the moment of death.
This film is used in continuing education for the following:
- Medical Staff Orientation
- Hospice Volunteer Training
- Stephen Ministries
- Parish Nurses
- End of Life Doulas
- Nursing Faculty Inservice &/or Orientation Nursing Schools
Check with your local state board of nursing for CEU eligibility.
Close Captioned for the Hearing Impaired
Part One: 65 minutes - Natural process of dying from disease and old age
Part Two: 50 minutes - Labor of dying
Part Three: 45 minutes - Questions & thoughts
THIS IS HOW PEOPLE DIE IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DIGITALLY ON VIMEO.
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS:
You can now purchase directly from our Canadian Distributors at DDNBC!
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Social Issues / Responsibility
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Health and Wellness
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Education / Educational Institutions