The Final Act of Living
We will all be affected by dying, death, and grief at some time in our lives. Final Act of Living is an end-of-life resource that offers knowledge and clarity to ease fear and misinformation about dying and death.
It reads like a novel, yet has the content of a textbook. It explores the topics of living with a life-threatening illness, understanding the signs of approaching death from disease, the normal grieving process, living wills, and other end-of-life issues.
The Final Act of Living is used as:
- A resource on end-of-life issues;
- A training handbook for hospice volunteers;
- A reference book for anyone working with end-of-life issues (lay ministers, social workers,counselors, nurses, and chaplains);
- An easy read for anyone interested in dying and grief;
- A text book in college and university classes.