This is How People Die DVD Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Barbara's latest end of life educational DVD kit is a practical guide for working with patients and families facing end of life issues. In non-medical terminology, Barbara addresses the normal dying process from the months before to the moment of death.
This film is used in continuing education for the following:
- Medical Staff Orientation
- Hospice Volunteer Training
- Stephen Ministries
- Parish Nurses
- End of Life Doulas
- Nursing Faculty Inservice &/or Orientation Nursing Schools
Available ON DEMAND HERE
Part One: 65 minutes - Natural process of dying from disease and old age
Part Two: 50 minutes - Labor of dying
Part Three: 45 minutes - Questions & thoughts
Closed Captioned for the Hearing Impaired
Check with your local state board of nursing for CEU eligibility.
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Social Issues / Responsibility
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Health and Wellness
- 2018 COMMUNICATOR AWARDS DISTINCTION WIINER, Film / Video - Education / Educational Institutions