New Rules for End of Life Care DVD Kit: A Guide on the Stages of Death
This product is currently sold out.
Available ON DEMAND HERE
Caring for someone as they approach the end of their life is not the same as caring for someone who is going to get better. Unfortunately, most people don't know this.
Barbara Karnes, RN created the multi award winning "New Rules For End of Life Care" an educational kit that teaches people how to care for their loved one during the end of their life.
Whether the patient is at home, in a nursing home or hospital this kit will give you the valuable information you need to understand the dying process. Package includes 25 Minute DVD supplement and two Booklet supplements.
DVD: ( 25 minutes) New Rules For End of Life Care : Information on end of life care that addresses not only the behavior changes as they pertain to food, sleep and withdrawal but pain management and the use of narcotics, addiction and overdosing.
Blue Booklet: "Gone From My Sight "- Detailed information on what you should expect to see in the months, weeks, days and hours approaching death from old age or disease. Offers a short, simple, non medical description of the stages of death, signs of approaching death, the stages of death.
Pink Booklet: "The Eleventh Hour"- A caring guideline for the hours to minutes before death.
Knowledge reduces the fear of death and helps with grieving. New Rules For End of Life Care is an educational kit to be read and viewed at the patient’s home, in a nursing facility, hospice/palliative care unit or hospital.
- 2015 WORLD HUMANITARIAN AWARDS Gold Winner for International Humanitarian Award
- 2015 TELLY AWARD WINNER for Heath and Wellness
- 2015 COMMUNICATOR AWARD WINNER, Gold Award of Excellence Film/Video on Social Issues
- 2015 NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS Gold Winner in Consumer Education Programs
- 2015 NATIONAL MATURE MEDIA AWARDS: Merit for Books/ Publications
- 2015 NATIONAL HEALTH INFORMATION AWARDS Gold Winner for Total Health Information Programs
- 2015 CONTENT MARKETING AWARDS finalist.
- 2015 DAVEY AWARD, Silver in Film/Video - Health & Wellness.
- 2015 International Award of Merit from the INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND CULTURE (IFFEHC)
- 2015 Official Selection, GLOBAL HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL in London
- 2015 Official Selection, FILM FEST 52 in Connecticut
- 2015 Official Selection, AWARENESS FESTIVAL in Los Angeles
- 2015 Official Selection, GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH FILM FESTIVAL in Chicago
- 2015 Official Selection, WORLD HUMANITARIAN AWARDS in Jakarta